Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions of contract apply from the date of booking. Online booking by the Client implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. In these terms and conditions, the expression ‘The client’ means the person, firms or company booking the accommodation at the Hotel.
For room reservations, please call, text or WhatsApp one of the following numbers:
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and / or departure dates.
- Our rates quoted are in Indonesian Rupiah.
- Our rates are for 1 or 2 adults only.
- Our rates are net and inclusive of Indonesian government -and service tax.
- The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + 2 children (below 12 years old), or 3 adults. We can place maximum two rollaway beds in your room with a surcharge of Rp. 350,000 per night per bed. This of course will also include for our free complimentary breakfast. Please contact the hotel for more information.
Check-in and Check-out Time
- You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
- Check-in time is from 13.00 pm and check-out time is by 11.00 am.
- A valid government issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
Early arrival and late departure
Both early check-in and late check-out are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level. Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach one of our managers for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival. Please check with one of our managers at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12.00 pm to 18.00 pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 18.00pm.
Payment can be made upon check-out in either cash or by debit / credit card as are acceptable by the Hotel. All our rates are net and inclusive of Indonesian government -and service tax. Bookings requiring a deposit will be identified and paid within 7 days of the request (should your reservation be within 7 days then payment will be required prior to the date of arrival). All sums pursuant to this agreement are due for immediate payment on presentation of an invoice. Any query concerning the agreement or the charges made shall not affect the Client’s obligation to pay all outstanding balances immediately.
Cancellations & Non – arrival Charges
Any cancellation received within 7 days prior to arrival date will incur a full charge. Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a no-show and no refund will be given.
Licensing and Statutory Regulations
The Hotel is subject to Statutory Regulations including those relating fire precautions and entertainment. The regulations must be strictly observed and a copy is available from the Hotel. The provisions of the Licensing Act 1964 as amended must also be observed.
Third Party Injury Insurance
The Hotel accepts no responsibility for the death, bodily injury or disease arising from any cause whatsoever to:
- Persons visiting the Hotel and / or the allocated rooms on behalf of, at the invitation of, or at the request of the Client, whether such death, injury or disease occurs within the allocated rooms or in any other part of the Hotel.
- Person employed by the Client during the period of hire, whether such death, injury or disease occurs within the allocated rooms or in any part of the Hotel. Except for legal liability arising due to negligence of the Hotel, its employees, servants, representatives or agents.
The Hotel accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to the property of Clients or guests. Safes are provided in bedrooms for the convenience of Clients and guests, but any property deposited in safes is strictly at owners risk except for legal liability arising due to negligence of the Hotel, its employees, servants, representatives or agents.
The Hotel will not be liable for any failure to provide the services contracted in the following circumstances:
- Industrial action by the hotel’s employees b) industrial action by the staff of a major supplier n) fire, lightning, aircraft impact, explosion, riot and civil commotion, malicious damage, storm, tempest, flood, burst pipes, earthquake and impact d) postal bookings which do not reach the Hotel f) breakdown of plant, or any failure to supply the Hotel with gas, electricity, water services etc
Without prejudice to the foregoing and without inferring any liability against them, the Hotel undertakes to take all possible action to alleviate any such inconvenience.
These terms and conditions shall not be assignable. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in all respects, in accordance with the law of the country in which the Hotel for which the booking is made and is situated and the Clients submits to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of such country.
The Client shall be responsible for any damage caused to the allocated space or the furnishing, utensils and equipment therein by any act, default or neglect of the Client including by any sub-contractor or guest of the Client and shall pay to the Hotel on demand the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage.
Clients wishing to print details of the Hotel or its telephone number in any publication or advertisements must obtain written permission from the Hotel prior to doing so.
Hotel Proprietors Act 1996
This agreement does not affect any rights, which the Client may have under the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956 where the act applies.
No responsibility whatsoever is accepted in respect of theft, injury or disease to delegates or visitors, nor for loss or damage to property of any kind; less arising as a legal liability for negligence by the hotel, or employees, or representative or agents. Clients should arrange their own insurance for the period of the conference or function. Special schemes are available.
The Hotel reserves the right to carry out security searches upon entry to the hotel and to refuse entry to any member of the public visiting or resident at the hotel.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com